Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zombies!!!!!

I like working by myself.  I just do it so often that it is second nature to me.  It's a rare moment when I collaborate.  It's EVEN Rarer when I draw something someone else wrote.  I love seeing a good story and being able to add to it in any way I can.  That said, when my buddy Erik Hendrix The Last Bard emailed me asking if I would be willing to work on a story with him, I was a bit reticent to do so.  That was untill he told me the story.  We comic guys are super protective of our pets.  We are so afraid others will take our efforts and make the dollar we were unable to squeeze out of it that we often keep these stories in a folder and let no other human see them.  I'm not that way.  I share (some would say too much) almost all I do.  When Erik shared this with me, I jumped on it. I was supposed to be published last year, but that fell through.
Here are a few pages.  I promised Erik I wouldn't share them all, but the comic is so good I had to give you a taste.

Page 7

Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11

No comments:

Post a Comment